White keets are pure white with a few black hairs on the back of the neck, an orange beak, legs, and toes. Many of the keets have a small black spot on the back of their head, although not all of them will have this.
As a delicacy. The whites have lighter-colored skin and the meat is lighter color as well (while the colored guineas have all dark meat). Both are fine textured, with a gamey taste. Both are very good eating and a fine delicacy.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Assorted Keets. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …
Jumbo Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly …
Rare Assorted Keets.
Rare Assorted = 3 colors (or more) of guinea keets.
Hatchery Choice. Colors included …