Violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly and wings. These are very cute. As they feather, they gradually change to the steel blue color and then darken to a dusty black, with the purple sheen.
When fully grown, violet guineas are a dusty black with a purple sheen throughout. They look very purple on a cloudy day or in the shade, unlike the royal purple guineas which show their purple best in the sun. However, with the sun at your back, the violet guineas have a very iridescent purple throughout. These are a solid uniform color with no dots or barring.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray striping on the head and back. …
A new color: pewter
Pewter keets are a solid rusty red color like slate keets, only …
A new color: blonde
Blonde keets are a soft brown color. They are lighter than chocolate …
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …