Slate keets are a solid rusty red color with no stripes. They are a little lighter color on the belly. Very cute little keets. As they feather, they gradually change to the steel blue color.
Slate guinea are rare, not often seen in the U.S. They’re a steel blue color. They also have a collar of iridescent purplish blue around their neck. This extends from the bare area on the neck down to the shoulder in the back and the crop area in the front. The color is very uniform with no dotting or barring as in the semi-solid color varieties. This is a very nice color and will be very popular as more of these become available.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …
A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The …
A new color: powder blue
Powder blue keets are a solid light gray color. They feather …