Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, slate keets are a solid rusty red color with no stripes. They are a little lighter color on the belly. Very cute little keets. As they feather, they gradually change to the steel blue color. When fully grown, slate guinea are rare, not often seen in the U.S. They’re a steel blue color. They also have a collar of iridescent purplish blue around their neck. This extends from the bare area on the neck down to the shoulder in the back and the crop area in the front. The color is very uniform with no dotting or barring as in the semi-solid color varieties. This is a very nice color and will be very popular as more of these become available.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff dundotte keets are a light tan color with dark …
Fancy Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20.
Fancy Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of …
A new color: powder blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, powder blue keets are a solid light …
Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $28.20.
Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of hatching eggs …