A new color: sky blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white belly and wings. They feather a light blue color similar to the powder blues keets, but get a darker blue as they mature. When fully grown, sky blue guineas are a beautiful blue color similar to coral blue guineas, only without any dots or bars as the coral blues have. They are a solid blue color with a hint of blue on blue lacing.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, pied keets vary in color with white wings, belly and face. When …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, slate keets are a solid rusty red color with no stripes. …