Royal purple keets are brown with small irregular black striping on the back and the top of the head. The face, front of the neck, belly, and wings are white. Beak, legs, and toes are orange. They will feather brown with black markings. They feather with a dark underside, losing all the white as they feather. At two to three months of age, they molt in with their dark black feathers. Royal purples are often confused with pearl grays before this molt.
When fully grown, royal purple guineas are a very dark black color with a lovely purplish sheen. They do not have regular dotting, but do have some dotting and barring in the flank area. These are magnificently handsome beauties.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue irregular stripping on their backs. The …
A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The …
A new color: pastel
Pastel keets are light rusty red with white belly and wings.
When fully …
Pied keets vary in color with white wings, belly and face.
When fully grown, pied guineas …