A new color: powder blue
Powder blue keets are a solid light gray color. They feather from the start with their light blue color.
When fully grown, powder blue guineas are a solid uniform light blue color. They have absolutely no dots or barring. A very pretty new color.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The …
Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and …
A new color: bronze
Bronze keets, throughout the growing period, are very similar to purple keets. …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …