Porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray striping on the head and back. Broad and narrow stripes on the head again. They feather near white until they molt at two to three months.
When fully grown, porcelain guineas are a very pale pastel blue with white dots. Hens are darker here, also. This is a dilute of the lavender guinea, and very rare.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly and wings. These are very …
Pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The …
Brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They …
A new color: pastel
Pastel keets are light rusty red with white belly and wings.
When fully …