Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray striping on the head and back. Broad and narrow stripes on the head again. They feather near white until they molt at two to three months. When fully grown, porcelain guineas are a very pale pastel blue with white dots. Hens are darker here, also. This is a dilute of the lavender guinea, and very rare.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray …
A new color: powder blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, powder blue keets are a solid light …
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …
A new color: blonde
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, blonde keets are a soft brown color. They …