A new color: pinto
Pinto keets are white with a small amount of brown marking on them.
When fully grown, pinto guineas are mostly white with a small amount of pearl gray spotting on their bodies.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …
One of our newest colors: ivory
Ivory keets are off white.
When fully grown, ivory guineas are …
Assorted = 4 colors (or more) guinea keets.
Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the Assorted …