Pied keets vary in color with white wings, belly and face.
When fully grown, pied guineas have white in the chest, wing and, sometimes, the back area. We have a mixed color flock of these. Some in purple, pearl, chocolate, buff and other colors … all with white on them.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly and wings. These are very …
Chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the head and back. They …
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …
A new color: pastel
Pastel keets are light rusty red with white belly and wings.
When fully …