A new color: pewter
Pewter keets are a solid rusty red color like slate keets, only a little lighter in color. They feather light blue, and later turn to the pewter gray color. They are solid color.
When fully grown, pewter guineas are a pewter gray color. Sometimes a little streaky in appearance.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …
Buff dundotte keets are a light tan color with dark tan stripes on the back …
A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The …
A new color: sky blue
Sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white …