Pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The head has a broad black stripe down the center with two narrow black stripes on each side of it and narrow orange stripes between the black. The beak, legs, and toes are orange.
When fully grown, these guinea fowl are a dark gray with white dots throughout their plumage. The old-fashioned original color of Guineas, they’re a favorite … prized by many for their beautiful polka-dotted feathers.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jumbo Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly …
Fancy Assorted Keets.
Fancy Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of guinea keets.
Hatchery Choice. Colors included …
Chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the head and back. They …
Jumbo keets are a larger version of pearl grays.
When fully grown, jumbo guineas are the …