Sold by the dozen: $28.20. When hatched, pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The head has a broad black stripe down the center with two narrow black stripes on each side of it and narrow orange stripes between the black. The beak, legs, and toes are orange. When fully grown, pearl gray guineas are a dark gray with white dots throughout their plumage. The old-fashioned original color of Guineas, they’re a favorite … prized by many for their beautiful polka-dotted feathers.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $28.20.
Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of hatching eggs …
Rare Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $35.80.
Rare Assorted = 3 colors (or more) of …
Sold by the dozen: $28.20. When hatched, white keets are pure white with a few black hairs …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, slate keets are a solid rusty red color with no stripes. …