A new color: pastel
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pastel keets are light rusty red with white belly and wings. When fully grown, pastel guineas are gray like pewters, but with a brown tint over the gray background. They are a solid color.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, royal purple keets are brown with small irregular …
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on …
A new color: blonde
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, blonde keets are a soft brown color. They …