Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and back. Almost the same as the whites, but they do not have any black spots on the head as some of the whites do. These feather near white until they molt.
When fully grown, the opaline guinea‘s coloring is a pale icy whitish blue, essentially a bleached coral blue. Hens are darker than the cocks. Also very rare.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The …
Assorted = 4 colors (or more) guinea keets.
Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the Assorted …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …
A new color: sky blue
Sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white …