Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and back. Almost the same as the whites, but they do not have any black spots on the head as some of the whites do. These feather near white until they molt.
When fully grown, the opaline guinea‘s coloring is a pale icy whitish blue, essentially a bleached coral blue. Hens are darker than the cocks. Also very rare.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray striping on the head and back. …
Fancy Assorted Keets.
Fancy Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of guinea keets.
Hatchery Choice. Colors included …
Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly is …
Brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They …