Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and back. Almost the same as the whites, but they do not have any black spots on the head as some of the whites do. These feather near white until they molt. When fully grown, the opaline guinea‘s coloring is a pale icy whitish blue, essentially a bleached coral blue. Hens are darker than the cocks. Also very rare.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …
Fancy Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20.
Fancy Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of …
A new color: sky blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, sky blue keets are a solid light …
A new color: pastel
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pastel keets are light rusty red with white …