A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The color is right in between the Coral Blue and the Opaline. The keets are similar to the Coral Blue only lighter. They feather light blue. A new color.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed). Temporarily out of stock. Will be available in 2019.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue irregular stripping on their backs. The …
Porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray striping on the head and back. …
White keets are pure white with a few black hairs on the back of the …
A new color: pewter
Pewter keets are a solid rusty red color like slate keets, only …