A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The color is right in between the Coral Blue and the Opaline. The keets are similar to the Coral Blue only lighter. They feather light blue. A new color.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly is …
Jumbo Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly …
Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and …
Coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue irregular stripping on their backs. The …