Jumbo Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly is light blue. The head markings are a broad dark blue stripe down the center of the head with two narrow dark blue stripes on each side of it, with narrow tan stripes between the dark blue stripes. The beak, legs, and toes are orange.
Jumbo Lavender guineas. When fully grown they are 5 to 7 pounds like the regular Jumbos, they are light blue with white dots. Lavender is a very popular color.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed). Check “Availability” page for booking dates.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: pewter
Pewter keets are a solid rusty red color like slate keets, only …
Chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the head and back. They …
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …
One of our newest colors: ivory
Ivory keets are off white.
When fully grown, ivory guineas are …