Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, jumbo keets are a larger version of pearl grays. When fully grown, jumbo guineas are the same color as pearl gray guineas, only larger, weighing 5 to 7 pounds. They’re large like the French Hybrids, but will mate naturally and do not have to be artificially inseminated to get fertility.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fancy Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20.
Fancy Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of …
Rare Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $35.80.
Rare Assorted = 3 colors (or more) of …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, royal purple keets are brown with small irregular …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue …