Coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue irregular stripping on their backs. The top of the head is dark blue irregularly striped with tan between the stripes.The face, front of the neck, belly, and wings are white. Beak, legs, and toes are orange. These feather a light irregular blue all over (no white) and are often confused with lavenders until, at two to three months, they molt to their darker coral blue color.
When fully grown, coral blue guineas are a medium blue, which tend to a darker beautiful coral blue on the neck, breast, and back … sometimes referred to as the only poultry with a true sky blue color. These are not dotted, but do have a few dots and bars in the flank area. They are very colorful.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pied keets vary in color with white wings, belly and face.
When fully grown, pied guineas …
White keets are pure white with a few black hairs on the back of the …
Pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings and a tan underside. The …
A new color: bronze
Bronze keets, throughout the growing period, are very similar to purple keets. …