Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue irregular striping on their backs. The top of the head is dark blue irregularly striped with tan between the stripes.The face, front of the neck, belly, and wings are white. Beak, legs, and toes are orange. These feather a light irregular blue all over (no white) and are often confused with lavenders until, at two to three months, they molt to their darker coral blue color. When fully grown, coral blue guineas are a medium blue, which tend to a darker beautiful coral blue on the neck, breast, and back … sometimes referred to as the only poultry with a true sky blue color. These are not dotted, but do have a few dots and bars in the flank area. They are very colorful.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …
A new color: blonde
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, blonde keets are a soft brown color. They …
A new color: powder blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, powder blue keets are a solid light …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, porcelain keets are off white with very light blue gray …