Chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the head and back. They feather light tan similar to brown keets, but at two to three months they molt to a dark brown color.
When fully grown, chocolate guineas are a dark brown color, very unusual. They have a few dots and bars in the flank area.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They …
Jumbo Lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes and markings. The belly …
A new color: lite blue
Lite blue keets are a light version of the coral blue keet. The …
A new color: sky blue
Sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white …