Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the head and back. They feather light tan similar to brown keets, but at two to three months they molt to a dark brown color. When fully grown, chocolate guineas are a dark brown color, very unusual. They have a few dots and bars in the flank area.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $28.20. When hatched, white keets are pure white with a few black hairs …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, slate keets are a solid rusty red color with no stripes. …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue …
A new color: pewter
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pewter keets are a solid rusty red color …