Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. They feather near white and are hard to distinguish from the other light-colored varieties until they molt at two to three months.
When fully grown, buff guineas are a soft tan color without dots. Once again, the hens are darker than the cocks as adults and keets. They are rare and in great demand.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly and wings. These are very …
A new color: blonde
Blonde keets are a soft brown color. They are lighter than chocolate …
Royal purple keets are brown with small irregular black striping on the back and the …
A new color: bronze
Bronze keets, throughout the growing period, are very similar to purple keets. …