Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. They feather near white and are hard to distinguish from the other light-colored varieties until they molt at two to three months. When fully grown, buff guineas are a soft tan color without dots. Once again, the hens are darker than the cocks as adults and keets. They are rare and in great demand.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, lavender keets are a light blue with dark blue stripes …
Rare Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $35.80.
Rare Assorted = 3 colors (or more) of …
A new color: powder blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, powder blue keets are a solid light …
Sold by the dozen: $28.20. When hatched, white keets are pure white with a few black hairs …