Buff dundotte keets are a light tan color with dark tan stripes on the back and head. Once again a broad tan stripe with two narrow tan stripes on each side. Light tan underside. Beak, legs, and toes are a light orange. Day old keets are darker on the hens and lighter on the cocks. These feather near white until they molt at two to three months. Then they get the tan color with dots. These are easily mistaken for Whites, Buffs, Porcelains, and Opalines before the molt.
When fully grown, buff dundotte guineas are a soft tan color with white dots throughout. The hens are darker color than the cocks. These can almost be sexed by color. They are very unusual and beautiful.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on the head and back. …
A new color: pinto
Pinto keets are white with a small amount of brown marking on …
White keets are pure white with a few black hairs on the back of the …
Violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly and wings. These are very …