Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff dundotte keets are a light tan color with dark tan stripes on the back and head. Once again, a broad tan stripe with two narrow tan stripes on each side. Light tan underside. Beak, legs, and toes are a light orange. Day old keets are darker on the hens and lighter on the cocks. These feather near white until they molt at two to three months. Then they get the tan color with dots. These are easily mistaken for Whites, Buffs, Porcelains, and Opalines before the molt. When fully grown, buff dundotte guineas are a soft tan color with white dots throughout. The hens are darker color than the cocks. These can almost be sexed by color. They are very unusual and beautiful.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: powder blue
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, powder blue keets are a solid light …
A new color: blonde
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, blonde keets are a soft brown color. They …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, coral blue keets are light blue with dark blue …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on …