Brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They feather a light tan color until they molt at two to three months old and come in quite dark with white dots.
When fully grown, brown guineas are dark brown with white dots. The males are slightly lighter than the hens. These are very rare and beautiful.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: sky blue
Sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white …
A new color: powder blue
Powder blue keets are a solid light gray color. They feather …
White keets are pure white with a few black hairs on the back of the …
Pinioning for permanent flight prevention. The tip of one wing is removed to prevent flight. …