Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They feather a light tan color until they molt at two to three months old and come in quite dark with white dots. When fully grown, brown guineas are dark brown with white dots. The males are slightly lighter than the hens. These are very rare and beautiful.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $28.20. When hatched, pearl gray keets are brown with black stripes and markings …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, buff keets are near white with light irregular tan stripes on …
A new color: pastel
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, pastel keets are light rusty red with white …
Assorted Hatching Eggs.
Sold by the dozen: $28.20.
Assorted = 4 colors (or more) of hatching eggs …