A new color: bronze
Bronze keets, throughout the growing period, are very similar to purple keets. In fact, it takes until they are 6 months old to really get the bronze color.
When fully grown, bronze guineas are a dark black color with a cast of bronze or brown over the shoulders, back, and on the neck and chest. The secondary wing feathers have a reddish color. These are very similar to the royal purple guineas, but have lost most of the purple sheen and taken on the bronze cast.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Guinea keets are available May through mid-October and are straight run (unsexed).
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page. We always try to ship as near your Date Wanted as possible.
- Minimum orders for shipping keets. Minimum shipment is 20 keets. Keets are shipped Priority Mail, insured. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- FREE Shipping. Guinea keets are shipped Priority Mail; insured safe arrival guaranteed. Please inspect at the post office with your Postmaster as a witness if any loss occurs. They are insured and you can file a claim with the Post Office for any shipping loss.
- About Keets Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A new color: sky blue
Sky blue keets are a solid light blue color with white …
Royal purple keets are brown with small irregular black striping on the back and the …
Opaline keets are near white with only a tint of bluish on their head and …
Brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, only slightly lighter. They …