A new color: blonde
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, blonde keets are a soft brown color. They are lighter than chocolate keets and guineas, but not as light as the buffs.
Incubation of guinea hatching eggs. The incubation period for guinea eggs is 26 to 28 days. The eggs may be incubated under:
- bantam setting hens (10 to 15 eggs) or
- chicken setting hens (25 to 30 eggs), or
- any reliable incubator.
When ordering, please keep the following in mind:
- Availability. Hatching eggs are available May through September.
- Date wanted. Provide Date Wanted in the Order Notes section on the Checkout Page.
- Minimum orders for shipping hatching eggs. One dozen. Then in increments of 12.
- About Hatching Eggs Assorted. Hatchery Choice. Colors included in the assorted groups will be our choice depending on what’s available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation and shipping, we are unable to guarantee hatchability of eggs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, violet keets are a rusty red color with a white belly …
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, brown keets are similar in color to the Pearl Gray keets, …
Sold by the dozen: $35.80. When hatched, chocolate keets are near white with tan irregular stripes on the …
Sold by the dozen: $31.20. When hatched, jumbo keets are a larger version of pearl grays. When fully grown, jumbo …